2021 TOUR DATES:
- NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND – CLASSIC / July 8 – 15 (7 days/8 nights)
- NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND – LITE / July 22 – 27 (5 days/6 nights)
- MAINE COAST WANDER / August 12 – 18 (6 days/7 nights)
2022 TOUR DATES:
- NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND – CLASSIC / July 14 – 21 (7 days/8 nights)
- NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND – LITE / July 28 – August 2 (5 days/6 nights)
- MAINE COAST WANDER / August 11 – 17 (6 days/7 nights)
- They are RIDE focused tours for EXPERIENCED riders – Yes we stop at the top of most mountain roads, for lunch, for gas and at 2 – 3 special unique places each tour that would be criminal to ignore – but my tours are about the riding.
- We stay at historic classic style New England inns and hotels. I’ve stayed at all kinds of inns, chain hotels, motels etc. during my travels and vacations in New England. The classic inns cost more to stay at than some of the other types of lodging but they are the only way to go if you really want to enjoy the New England experience.
- The tours are geared towards riders touring on their own bikes who are looking for a friendly, experienced guide to help them maximize their New England travel time while hanging out with other like-minded travelers.
- There are several motorcycle rental sources with locations spread throughout in New England. I will be glad to try and help you locate a suitable rental bike if you prefer to fly in, or drive in by car.
- I offer an ORIENTATION DAY before every tour so that Tour Members can get acquainted with the other Tour members, relax a little bit and enjoy the local roads around our starting base.
- My goal is to provide a quality, personal-service, no hassle tour experience at a cost closer to a tour-on-your-own cost than a full-on tour operator. There is no mark-up on motorcycles, hotels, food or gas. You save hundreds of dollars per person vs. all-inclusive tour companies.
- In exchange for a fixed fee I guide every trip. I also make all the reservations for the motorcycle and hotels. You are welcome to ride with me or on your own.
- There is a limit of 7 motorcycles per tour, which keeps the group size small. Small is good for keeping a cohesive pace while riding, for daily logistics and for fostering a close-knit sense of camradery on and off the bike.
ALPS SELECT – SWISS/ ITALIAN ALPS Tour
June 24 – July 4, 2017 – 11 Riding Days
Flex Tour Extension Available (July 5 – 8, 2017)
My “Alps Select” tour picks the crème de la crème of Alpine riding for …. [more]
TOP 10+ (10 HIGHEST PASSES + 50 to 70 More)
September 9 – 22, 2017 – 14 Riding Days
Partial Tour Participation Available
This trip is for people who want a rider’s ride to the highest of the high… [more]
AWESOME AUSTRIA – Ride and See Tour
June 10 – 20, 2017 – 11 Riding Days
Sightseeing Options Available
This is a specialty tour for riders looking to combine lots of riding with lots of sightseeing. … [more]
If you have a small group that is looking to travel together and would like to have your own special tour, I can act as your personal guide… [more]